Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Get Well Arik

Fire of Liberty

My prayers go out to the good health of Israeli PM Ariel Sharon who endured yet another stroke today. I might not agree with his withdrawal from Likud to form a new party or his most recent actions in pulling folks out of Gaza but when you really think about it, Ariel Sharon has done more in the last four years to remove the scourge of terrorism and protect the state of Israel than what any other Israeli PM in recent memory has done. (Now I'll add Ben Gurion, Golda Mier, Began, Rabin and Natanyahu to this list but ya know what I mean). I just hope he recovers real soon so that he can at least return to his beloved Sycamore Ranch to rest up for the upcoming elections this spring. So get well Arik, Israel still needs you at the helm.

No comments: