Friday, August 29, 2008

Palin Power

Fire of Liberty
I've been a little iffy about the McCain campaign when the rumors about the "Maverick" mulling over Joe Lieberman or Tom Ridge for his VP, but I have to say that he hit a home run with conservatives(especially with me) by picking Gov. Sarah Palin. I like her biography, stances on weeding out corruption, excessive spending, guns, pro-life, free-market economics, national defense, and on energy. Now while the political mandarins and the Beltway press might scoff that the Governor is a light-weight who will be chewed up on the campaign trail and mopped up by Joe Biden in the debates, but after seeing this clip from a recent interview(recorded before her selection as McCain's VP) of the Governor on CNBC's Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo I believe "Fightin"Joe Biden will have some competition.


No comments: