Thursday, May 12, 2005

Tory Party Future

Fire of Liberty

I know I was off about Howard and the Tories winning the UK parliament but I got it right on the election being close and the Tories gaining seats in the House of Commons. I still would have enjoyed Howard staying on and leading the opposition instead pushing the Tories into another semi-wilderness period. I think that five different leaders for the Tories since 1997 is pretty sad. They need to find someone and stick with instead of bouncing around because stability breeds confidence in the voters mind. Stability and the ability to present ideas rather than calling people "liars," is a sure way of getting elected. Hopefully they'll get on track sometime soon. From the looks of the news here, here and here they might just be doing such.

No comments: